Our organic Austrian Soy flakes are:
- gluten free tested
- very nourishing and energising
- very intensive taste
- 100% Austrian origin
- regional and sustainable
- from controlled organic cultivation
- freshly and gently processed
- naturally vegan
Soya beans score 7 healthy points [1 and 3] and they can be part of a low-gluten or gluten free diet, if it is tested first for gluten!
- Soya beans contain isoflavones (phytoestrogens) that can have a very positive effect on the body, especially during the menopause, the cardiovascular system and in cases of cancer.
- Soya beans are a valuable source of protein, with 75% bioavailability.
- Soya beans is rich in fibre and stimulates the digestion.
- Soya beans is packed with folic acid or folate, Vitamins B1 and B2.
- Soya beans have high levels of iron and magnesium.
- Soya beans have a low glycaemic index.
- Soya beans have a very high antioxidant capacity of 5409 µmol TE (ORAC value = Oxygen Radical Absorption Capacity).
The body’s defence mechanisms are strengthened by foods rich in antioxidants, and this helps to neutralise excessive production of free radicals. The recommended ORAC daily requirement is between 5000 and 7000 .
Soya products are ideal for anyone starting a vegan or vegetarian lifestyle. These products should however be made of soya beans grown in our country, as the soya boom has led to serious environmental problems, including cutting down rain forests.
Our organic soya flakes are of 100% Austrian origin and tested for gluten several times during the careful production process. Our soya flakes have a strong flavour with the characteristic soya aroma and taste. The flakes are naturally rich in colour, and have a compact, firm texture. Use our soya flakes to make all kinds of sweet and energising mueslis, quickly and easily!
Origin and Production:
We purchase our organic soy flakes exclusively from Austrian organic farmers.
The organic soy is cultivated and harvested with the greatest care, in compliance with criteria on organic agriculture. It’s easy to see why Austrian soy has so much to offer you! Short transport routes reducing C02 emissions, promotion and appreciation of domestic and regional products, support for Austrian farms and their work, as well as helping to sustain natural diversity.
The purity of our soy flakes is guaranteed by strict quality standards and the very close ties that we have to our farmers! In addition, the environment, natural diversity and fauna are protected, and local agriculture and jobs sustained.
Customers and consumers can be sure that the product delivers on its promises.
Organic ingredients: Soy flakes gluten free from Austria
 Wikipedia Sojabohne / Soybean
 DEBInet Deutsches Ernährungsberatungs- und Informationsnetz
 ORAC USDA Database
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.