- very dark / optically very beautiful
- absolutely 100% pure nature
- very aromatic taste
- cleaned and checked several times
- in pure top quality
- very valuable for nutrition
- in fair trade quality
Reawakening of the beans! 1, 2
- Beans are high in protein.
- Beans contain minerals and vitamins. Above all, calcium, magnesium, iron and potassium as well as vitamins B2, B6, C, E, beta-carotene and folic acid are found in significant amounts in beans.
- Beans are high in fiber, which can be particularly useful in preventing colon cancer.
- Beans have a low glycemic index, which makes diabetics happy.
- Beans provide more variety on our plate and, thanks to their slow food properties, bring us closer to our actual body rhythm.
- Beans contain a very high antioxidant capacity of approx. 8400 µmol TE (ORAC value = Oxygen Radical Absorption Capacity).
By consuming foods rich in antioxidants, the body's defense mechanism can be strengthened and an overproduction of free radicals can be balanced out. An ORAC daily requirement between 5000 and 7000 is recommended 3
Our black Adccuki beans are very intense black beans with a characteristic white point. In terms of taste, the beans are very strong and enjoyable. They are very uniform in size, although their size increases slightly due to the necessary soaking. The beans have a low percentage of breakage and are very pure due to the increased careful cleaning.
We source our black organic Fairtrade Adccuki beans exclusively from Uzbekistan. They mature there, in the gardens and fields of the Fairtrade farmers in a picturesque setting around Samarkand. The area is largely organic and FAIRTRADE certified. The farmers belong to a large Fairtrade community, which consists of 3 groups, Dustkul Bogi, Turkiston Gulba and Turob Bobo. Around 1000 individual farmers and their families belong to them. Thanks to the cooperation with Fairtrade, the farmers can offer their families a secure income and their children a new perspective.
1 Wikipedia French beansbDEBInet
2 German nutrition advice and information network
3 ORAC USDA Database
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.