Our organic Fairtrade tiger beans are:
- absolutely 100% pure nature
- very aromatic taste
- optically very attractive
- cleaned and checked several times
- laser cleaned
- in pure top quality
- very valuable for nutrition
- in fair trade quality
Reawakening of the beans! [1 and 2]
- Beans are high in protein.
- Beans contain minerals and vitamins. Above all, calcium, magnesium, iron and potassium as well as vitamins B2, B6, C, E, beta-carotene and folic acid are found in significant amounts in beans.
- Beans are high in fiber, which can be particularly useful in preventing colon cancer.
- Beans have a low glycemic index, which makes diabetics happy.
- Beans provide more variety on our plate and, thanks to their slow food properties, bring us closer to our actual body rhythm.
- Beans contain a very high antioxidant capacity of approx. 8400 µmol TE (ORAC value = Oxygen Radical Absorption Capacity).
By consuming foods rich in antioxidants, the body's defense mechanism can be strengthened and an overproduction of free radicals can be balanced out. An ORAC daily requirement of between 5000 and 7000 is recommended .
Our tiger beans belong to a very rare type of bean. Our organic Fairtrade Tiger beans are wildly decorated, with light white to beige tones on the one hand and with color variations from orange to red to a light brown tone on the other. Depending on the bean, the very decorative play of colors is differently pronounced.
Our tiger beans are very good for a healthy diet and a good body image, because they contain the positive properties mentioned above. The tiger beans are medium-sized or slightly smaller than kidney / red beans, although their size increases slightly due to the necessary soaking. In terms of taste, the beans are very aromatic and slightly softer than red beans. Our tiger beans have a low percentage of breakage and are very pure due to the increased careful cleaning.
We source our organic Fairtrade tiger beans exclusively from Uzbekistan. They mature there, in the gardens and fields of the Fairtrade farmers in a picturesque setting around Samarkand.
The area is largely organic and FAIRTRADE certified. The farmers belong to a large Fairtrade community, which consists of 3 groups, Dustkul Bogi, Turkiston Gulba and Turob Bobo. Around 1000 individual farmers and their families belong to them. Thanks to the cooperation with Fairtrade, the farmers can offer their families a secure income and their children a new perspective.
Our organic tiger beans go through several different cleaning steps after harvest. During our subsequent multiple cleaning in the laser cleaning system, the tiger beans are checked individually in order to rule out any foreign contamination. The beans are also pressure treated. With pressure removal, the interaction of pressure and time ensures absolute freedom from pests.
Tiger beans ° - ° FAIRTRADE certified and grown by Fairtrade producers. Total Fairtrade share: 100%.
 Wikipedia garden beans  DEBInet German nutrition advice and information network  ORAC USDA database
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.