Our organic Austrian yellows Lenses are:
- 100% from Austria
- regional and sustainable
- from our own controlled cultivation
- cleaned and checked several times
- gently peeled
- very aromatic
- naturally vegan
vital substances: Lentils are essential for a varied diet, because they score 6 times! 1,2
- Lentils are a valuable source of protein because they contain all 8 essential amino acids.
- Lentils are high in fiber and help our digestion.
- Lentils are rich in B vitamins and strengthen our nerves.
- Lentils are rich in iron, magnesium, zinc and folic acid.
- Lentils contain a low glycemic index.
- Lentils contain a very high antioxidant capacity of 7282 µmol TE (ORAC value = Oxygen Radical Absorption Capacit).
By consuming foods rich in antioxidants, the defense mechanism in the body can be strengthened and an overproduction of free radicals can be balanced out. An ORAC daily requirement between 5000 and 7000 is recommended.3
Description: Our yellow lentils are carefully peeled yellow lentils. By peeling, the taste becomes milder, the lentils are easier to digest and the cooking time is reduced. The yellow lentils are soft-boiling and disintegrate after prolonged cooking, which is why they are particularly popular for spreads or soups.
Origin: Our organic yellow lentils come from Austrian organic farmers. We have very strong partner relationships that have allowed us to revive the cultivation of lentils in Austria. We rely on very close cooperation with our local farmers and on a very fair cooperation, including a fair price and a fixed purchase guarantee.
The advantages of Austrian lentils are obvious to us! Short transport routes, intensive promotion and appreciation of local and regional products, support for Austrian farmers and their agriculture and preservation of the diversity of nature.
Due to our strict quality requirements and very close relationships with our farmers, we can guarantee the purity and origin of our lentils!
Our lenses inspire trust among our customers and consumers.
Organic ingredients: Yellow lentils from AustriaSources:
1 Wikipedia Lens / lens
1 DEBInet German nutritional advice and information network
3 ORAC USDA Database
Note: Large containers may be delivered in an inliner with a food-safe outer carton.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.