- 100% from Austria
- from our own controlled cultivation
- cleaned and checked several times
- gently peeled and ground
- very wholesome
- pleasantly aromatic
- naturally vegan
- They are a valuable source of protein because they contain all 8 essential amino acids.
- They are rich in fiber and help our digestion.
- They are rich in B vitamins and strengthen our nerves.
- They are rich in iron, magnesium, zinc and folic acid.
- They contain a low glycemic index.
- They contain a very high antioxidant capacity of 7282 µmol TE (ORAC value = Oxygen Radical Absorption Capacity). By consuming foods rich in antioxidants, the defense mechanism in the body can be strengthened and an overproduction of free radicals can be balanced out. An ORAC daily requirement between 5000 and 7000 is recommended.3
Description: Our red lentil flour is a fine flour made from carefully peeled red lentils. The peeling makes the taste milder, the lentils are more wholesome and digestible. The finished flour can be used as an alternative flour ingredient in many of their recipes. It enriches your preparations with the 6 positive properties mentioned above. The lentil flour has an orange color, which sets beautiful color accents, especially in dough preparations.
Origin: Our red organic lentils, for our lentil flour, come from Austrian organic farmers. We have very strong partner relationships that have allowed us to revive the cultivation of lentils in Austria. We rely on very close cooperation with our local farmers and on a very fair cooperation, including a fair price and a fixed purchase guarantee. The advantages of Austrian lens products are obvious to us! Short transport routes, intensive promotion and appreciation of local and regional products, support for Austrian farmers and their agriculture and preservation of the diversity of nature. Due to our strict quality requirements and very close relationships with our farmers, we can guarantee the purity and origin of our lentils! Our lens products inspire trust among our customers and consumers.
Organic ingredient: finest red lentil flour from AustriaSources:
1 Wikipedia Lens / lens
2 DEBInet German nutritional advice and information network
3 ORAC USDA Database
Note: Large containers may be delivered in an inliner with a food-safe outer carton.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.