What actually is acai? Acai berries are the fruits of the Acai palm. Our organic acai comes from the intact rainforest in Brazil. The harvest is laboriously by hand from wild growing acai palms. Organic acai berries are very rare and, in addition to their good taste, they also contribute to the preservation of the Amazon rainforest.
What Makes Acai Berries a Superfood?
- contain a lot of natural vitamins A and C, which strengthen the immune system, promote cell renewal and contribute to detoxification
- the high antioxidant content with an ORAC value of 102,700 protects against heart disease, has anti-inflammatory effects and can lower the risk of cancer by removing free radicals from the body
- Calcium, potassium and iron are found in high amounts in the berries. These minerals protect bones and teeth, regulate the acid-base balance of the body and supply muscles and nerves with energy, making them an ideal plant-based source of nutrients for vegans
- The peel of the Acai berries also contains a considerable amount of fiber, which stimulates digestion and promotes intestinal health
- The content of essential fatty acids should not be underestimated either, as they can lower the cholesterol level and protect against high blood pressure
What are organic acai bowls? In order to bring out the best taste of the acai berries, so-called acai bowls, literally translated acai bowls or acai dishes, were created a few years ago in California. These bowls are semi-frozen mixed acai puree refined with banana and strawberries and a dash of coconut milk (the fat in the coconut milk allows the fat-soluble vitamin A to be better absorbed). Acai bowls are a cold cream that is refreshing, nutrient-rich, filling and of course tastes incredibly good at the same time! What are organic acai guarana bowls? On request, we can also mix guarana in our bowls. This fruit, which comes from the Amazon region, contains natural caffeine, which - unlike the caffeine in coffee - keeps you awake for several hours, is better tolerated and stimulates the metabolism. Toppings for our organic bowls As a topping for our bowls, organic goji berries (contain B vitamins, antioxidants, essential amino acids and much more), organic coconut flakes, organic crunchy muesli, organic bananas, organic amaranth popps, organic nuts, organic hemp seeds and many other products can be selected from our range. There are of course also gluten-free variants.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.