- SUPER DELICIOUS: Our lightly oiled (1%), super delicious cranberries (also known as cranberries or cranberries) are sweetened with cane sugar
- 100% ORGANIC QUALITY: The cranberries come from non-EU organic farming and are checked several times in Austria
- INTENDED USE: As a substitute for raisins, cranberries are an excellent ingredient in muesli or in fruit and nut mixtures such as trail mix
- HONEST QUALITY: Lemberona products are as natural and unprocessed as possible, meet the highest quality standards and at the same time offer pure enjoyment
- SCOPE OF DELIVERY: 1 x 1000g organic cranberries / dried cranberries without sulfur and refined sugar / lightly oiled / vegan
Best Organic Cranberries We source our lightly oiled organic cranberries from organically certified areas outside the EU (e.g. Canada). Our modern facilities in Austria use a combination of environmentally friendly pressure treatment and spectroscopy to inspect, clean and select the cranberries. This is how we guarantee the best quality in every pack. The entire process is done without the use of harmful artificial processing methods. Cranberries provide important minerals such as magnesium, potassium, manganese and copper. Cranberries are often used as a substitute for raisins and are ideal for baking cakes and bread and as an ingredient in muesli and in fruit and nut mixtures such as trail mix. The cranberries are packed in a practical, resealable 1kg bag.
Note: Large containers may be delivered in an inliner with a food-safe outer carton.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.