Our Fairtrade peanut protein powder is:
- Traded directly from Uzbekistan: We source our peanuts from organic areas around Samarkand along the old Silk Road - from small farmers and Fairtrade cooperatives
- We process the peanuts into a tasty, de-oiled protein powder - a unique source of protein with 56% protein
- The peanut flour with its full-bodied taste goes well with many dishes and, with its high protein and low fat content (11%), is ideal for smoothies and protein shakes
- Honest quality: Lemberona products are as natural and unprocessed as possible, meet the highest quality standards and at the same time offer pure enjoyment
- Scope of delivery: 1 x 1 kg organic Fairtrade peanut protein powder / 56% protein / contains fiber, unsaturated fatty acids, vitamins B1, B3, B5, B6 / certified gluten-free / vegan
Organic Fairtrade peanut protein powder from Lemberona
100% transparent and fair value chain - our peanuts, which form the basis for the protein powder, come from organic areas in the mountainous region of Samarkand. We source our Uzbek products exclusively from smallholders and Fairtrade cooperatives that we know personally and pay fairly. In Austria we check the quality of the nuts ourselves several times before we process them into de-oiled nut flour. Thanks to modern pressure disinfestation and laser cleaning technology, we can guarantee the purity and freedom from pests of our products even without the use of chemicals. The finely powdered fiber flour is light brown and has a full-bodied, nutty taste. Thanks to its very high protein content of 56%, it is ideal for a balanced, vegan or vegetarian diet. It is also rich in B vitamins, magnesium, iron, zinc, copper, manganese and selenium and can be used in both smoothies and baked goods.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.