- extra large with little breakage
- best organic quality
- gently harvested and processed in Kenya
- best Lemberona raw food quality
Vital substances: The macadamia nut is also known as the queen of nuts and has a particularly high fat content of 75%. A large part of the fats contained, namely approx. 80%, are unsaturated, however, these can have a particularly positive effect on our cardiovascular system.1,2 Macadamia nuts are also rich in magnesium, phosphorus, calcium and B vitamins. These are important for good nerves and healthy bones. 3 Nutritional values per 100g: Energy: 745 kcal / 3067kJ Protein: 8.5g Carbohydrates: 3.5g - of which sugar: 2.1g Fat: 75g - of which saturated fatty acids 10g Dietary fiber: 11g Sodium: 0.005g Salt: 0.01gOrigin and processing: We source our macadamia nuts from small farmers in Kenya. Our macadamia nuts impress not only with their size, but also with their aromatic and strong taste and their delicate consistency. They are carefully harvested and never heated above 42 ° C. We guarantee the best raw food quality.Purity: When they arrive in Austria, the macadamia nuts are pressure treated as standard. With pressure removal, the interaction of pressure and time ensures absolute freedom from pests.
- inhibits and reduces phytic acids. Phytic acid is found in natural foods and inhibits the absorption of minerals in our body. A reduction in phytic acid has the advantage that the minerals it contains can be absorbed and are therefore available to us 4.
- inhibits and reduces tannins. Tannins are tannins that the plant uses for its own protection. If too many tannins are ingested with food, gas (digestive problems) can occur and, above all, a reduced absorption of iron and calcium (or minerals) 5.
- neutralizes enzyme inhibitors. Our body needs certain reactions for a smooth process and for these reactions certain enzymes are needed. If these enzymes are inhibited, our body cannot work optimally. It is therefore important to keep this inhibition to a minimum.
- promotes the production of useful enzymes ... and increases the amount of vitamins, especially the B vitamins. During the germination process, the plant starts to flower again. Many important vital substances, such as vitamins and enzymes, are activated and mobilized. Therefore, germinated nuts are a lot more valuable than nuts that have not germinated.
Use:If you can make it a habit to put your nuts in lukewarm water the evening before and let them stand overnight, then you will have very good pre-germinated nuts the next morning. If you have sprouted more nuts than you need, we recommend that you store them without the water in the refrigerator, or for a longer period of time, it is advisable to dry the nuts on a dry surface or in the oven. The germination time is 7 to 24 hours, depending on the food.swell:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.