- extra large with little breakage
- best organic quality
- gently harvested and processed in Kenya
- best Lemberona raw food quality
vital substances: The macadamia nut is also known as the queen of nuts and has a particularly high fat content of 75%. However, a large part of the fats contained, namely around 80%, are unsaturated, which can have a particularly positive effect on our cardiovascular system.1,2 Macadamia nuts are also rich in magnesium, phosphorus, calcium and B vitamins. These are important for good nerves and healthy bones. 3 Nutritional values per 100g: Energy: 745 kcal/ 3067kJ protein: 8.5g carbohydrates: 3.5g - of which sugars: 2.1g fat: 75g - of which saturated fatty acids 10g fiber: 11g sodium: 0.005g salt: 0.01gOrigin and processing: We source our macadamia nuts from small farmers in Kenya. Our macadamia nuts not only impress with their size, but also with their aromatic and strong taste and their delicate consistency. They are harvested gently and never heated above 42°C. We guarantee the best raw food quality. Purity: When they arrive in Austria, the macadamia nuts are pressure treated as standard. When it comes to printing, the interaction of pressure and time ensures absolute freedom from pests.
- inhibits and reduces phytic acids. Phytic acid occurs naturally in foods and inhibits the absorption of minerals in our body. A reduction in phytic acid therefore has the advantage that the minerals contained can be absorbed and are therefore available to us 4.
- inhibits and reduces tannins. Tannins are tannins that the plant uses for its own protection. If too many tannins are ingested with food, flatulence (digestion problems) can occur and, above all, reduced absorption of iron and calcium (or minerals) 5.
- neutralizes enzyme inhibitors. Our body requires certain reactions to function properly, and these reactions in turn require certain enzymes. If these enzymes are inhibited, our body cannot work optimally. It is therefore important to reduce this inhibition to a minimum.
- promotes the production of beneficial enzymes... and increases the amount of vitamins, especially the B vitamins. In the germination process, a new flowering of the plant is set in motion. Many important vital substances such as vitamins and enzymes are activated and mobilized. Therefore, sprouted nuts are a lot more valuable than ungrouted nuts.
Use:If you can get into the habit of putting your nuts in lukewarm water the night before and letting them sit overnight, you'll have very good pre-sprouted nuts the next morning. If you have sprouted more nuts than you need, we recommend storing them in the refrigerator without the water, or for a longer period of time, it is advisable to dry the nuts again on a dry surface or in the oven. Depending on the food, the germination time is 7 to 24 hours.Sources:
Note: Large containers may be delivered in an inliner with a food-safe outer carton.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.