Our organic Austrian soy flakes are:
- gluten free
- 100% from Austrian soybeans
- regional and sustainable
- very strong and invigorating
- very intense in taste
- GMO free - according to EU organic regulation
Soybeans are very interesting beans that contain a lot of vital substances: [1 and 2]
- Soybeans contain isoflavones (phytoestrogens) which can have a very positive effect on our body, especially during menopause, cardiovascular disease and cancer.
- Soybeans are a valuable source of protein, with a bioavailability of 97%.
- Soybeans are high in fiber and stimulate our digestion.
- Soybeans are very rich in folic acid, vitamins B1 and B2.
- Soybeans are very rich in iron and magnesium.
- Soybeans have a low glycemic index.
- Soybeans contain a high antioxidant capacity of 5409 µmol TE (ORAC value = Oxygen Radical Absorption Capacity).
By consuming foods rich in antioxidants, the body's defense mechanism can be strengthened and an overproduction of free radicals can be balanced out. An ORAC daily requirement of between 5000 and 7000 is recommended .
In addition, soybeans do not contain gluten and can therefore be used on a low-gluten and gluten-free diet if they have been tested for gluten beforehand!
Soy products offer an ideal introduction to the vegan and vegetarian diet. However, the products should be made from local organic soybeans, because elsewhere there are very serious environmental problems due to the soy boom, such as the wear and tear of the rainforest.
Our organic soy flakes are carefully made from 100% Austrian soybeans. It is tested several times for gluten. Our soy flakes are very strong in taste and have the typical soy smell and taste. The strong color of the flakes is completely natural. Our soy flakes are strong and compact. With our soy flakes it is very easy to make a wide variety of sweet and strong muesli variations.
Soy from Austria cannot be taken for granted, but it is possible!
Our gluten-free organic soy flakes come exclusively from Austrian organic farmers. We have very close partner relationships with our domestic suppliers. We work very closely with you and rely on a very fair cooperation, including a fair price and a fixed purchase guarantee.
The advantages of Austrian soy flakes are obvious to us! No deforestation of the rainforest, short transport routes, intensive promotion and appreciation of local and regional products, support for Austrian farmers and their agriculture. In addition, the environment, the diversity of nature and species are protected, our economy and ultimately our jobs are safeguarded.
Due to our strict quality requirements, we can guarantee the purity and origin of our soy flakes!
Our soy flakes create trust with our customers and consumers.
Immediately after the soy flakes arrive, they are checked and pressure-degassed several times. With pressure removal, the interaction of pressure and time ensures absolute freedom from pests.
gluten-free soy flakes from Austria
 Wikipedia Sojabohne / Soybean,  DEBInet German Nutrition Advice and Information Network,  ORAC USDA Database
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.