Our triphala powder is:
- Triphala is a mixture of Amla, Haritaki and Bibhitaki powder, which we all source from the Kerala region in southern India / The organic powders are 100% pure and laboratory-tested in Germany
- Premium quality: By mixing it ourselves, we can guarantee that all three powders are used in the same ratio
- In raw food quality, the effective Ayurveda powder is ideal as a tea, as a spice or in combination with ghee for relaxing massages
- Honest quality: Lemberona products are as natural and unprocessed as possible, meet the highest quality standards and at the same time offer pure enjoyment
- Scope of delivery: 1 x 1 kg organic triphala powder from India / popular remedy in Ayurvedic medicine / without artificial additives and preservatives / raw food / vegan
We source our Amla, Harithaki and Bibhitaki powders from the Kerala region of South India. The powders are all laboratory-tested in Germany and are checked several times in Austria and pressure-tested as standard to ensure absolute freedom from pests. We then mix the three powders together in equal proportions to make Triphala. The powder is said to have a revitalizing effect and is particularly popular in Ayurvedic cuisine and traditional Chinese medicine.
Note: Large containers may be delivered in an inliner with a food-safe outer carton.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.