Our Austrian organic quail beans are:
- 100% from Austria
- from our own controlled cultivation
- cleaned and checked several times
- laser cleaned
Reawakening of the beans!1,2
- Beans are high in protein.
- Beans contain minerals and vitamins. Above all, calcium, magnesium, iron and potassium as well as vitamins B2, B6, C, E, beta-carotene and folic acid are found in significant amounts in beans.
- Beans are high in fiber, which can be particularly useful in preventing colon cancer.
- Beans have a low glycemic index, which makes diabetics happy.
- Beans provide more variety on our plate and, thanks to their slow food properties, bring us closer to our actual body rhythm.
- Beans contain a very high antioxidant capacity of approx. 8400 µmol TE (ORAC value = Oxygen Radical Absorption Capacity).
By consuming foods rich in antioxidants, the body's defense mechanism can be strengthened and an overproduction of free radicals can be balanced out. An ORAC daily requirement between 5000 and 7000 is recommended.3
Description: Our Austrian quail beans are also called cranberry beans. Like the right cranberries, the cranberry beans also contribute to a healthy diet and a good body feeling. The beans with their beautifully spotted appearance support us in this. The beans are medium in size, comparable to kidney / red beans, although their size increases slightly due to the necessary soaking. Our quail beans have a low percentage of breakage and are very pure due to the increased careful cleaning.
Origin: Our organic quail beans come from Austrian organic farmers. We have very close partner relationships that have allowed us to revive the cultivation of beans in Austria. We rely on very close cooperation with our local farmers and on very fair cooperation, including a fair price and a fixed purchase guarantee.
The advantages of Austrian quail beans are obvious to us! Short transport routes, intensive promotion and appreciation of local and regional products, support for Austrian farmers and their agriculture and preservation of the diversity of nature.
Due to our strict quality requirements and very close relationships with our farmers, we can guarantee the purity and origin of our beans! Our quail beans create trust with our customers and consumers.
Purity: Our organic quail beans go through several different cleaning steps after harvest. During our subsequent multiple cleaning in the laser cleaning system, the quail beans are checked individually in order to rule out any foreign contamination. The beans are also pressure treated. With pressure removal, the interaction of pressure and time ensures absolute freedom from pests.swell:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.