- 100% ORGANIC QUALITY: Our non-de-oiled, gluten-free nut flour consists of 100% organic Brazil nut kernels in raw food quality
- 100% NATURAL: We source our organic Brazil nuts - also known as Brazil Nuts - from Fairtrade cooperatives in the Bolivian rainforest and inspect them several times in Austria before we process them into flour
- INTENDED USE: Ground Brazil nuts are ideal for baking, as a protein-rich ingredient in smoothies or to refine mueslis and yoghurts
- HONEST QUALITY: Lemberona products are as natural and unprocessed as possible, meet the highest quality standards and at the same time offer pure enjoyment
- SCOPE OF DELIVERY: 1 x 1000g organic Brazil nut flour / gluten-free flour from Brazil nut kernels in raw food quality / vacuum-sealed / not de-oiled / vegan
Our non-de-oiled, gluten-free nut flour consists of 100% organic Brazil nut kernels in raw food quality. We source our Brazil nuts from Fairtrade cooperatives in the Bolivian rainforest. With the purchase of our organic Brazil nuts you support the cooperatives and you also contribute to the protection of the rainforest, the lungs of our earth. Once in Austria, our modern systems use a combination of environmentally friendly pressure treatment and spectroscopy to check, clean and select the Brazil nuts before they are ground. This is how we guarantee premium quality in every pack. The entire process is done without the use of harmful artificial processing methods. Brazil nuts are a good source of vitamin A, vitamin E, and selenium. As a flour, Brazil nuts are ideal for baking, for use in desserts or as a protein-rich ingredient in smoothies. The flour is vacuum packed. The vacuum-sealed packaging ensures a longer shelf life for the product.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.