- 100% ORGANIC QUALITY: Our non-oily, gluten-free nut flour consists of 100% organic Brazil nut kernels in raw food quality
- 100% NATURAL: We obtain our organic Brazil nuts - also known as Brazil nuts - from fair trade cooperatives in the Bolivian rainforest and check them several times in Austria before we process them into flour
- USES: Ground Brazil nuts are ideal for baking, as a protein-rich ingredient in smoothies or to refine mueslis and yoghurts
- HONEST QUALITY: Lemberona products are as natural and unprocessed as possible, meet the highest quality standards and at the same time offer pure enjoyment
- SCOPE OF DELIVERY: 1 x 1000g organic Brazil nut flour / gluten-free flour made from Brazil nut kernels in raw food quality / vacuum sealed / not de-oiled / vegan
Our non-oiled, gluten-free nut flour consists of 100% organic Brazil nut kernels in raw food quality. We source our Brazil nuts from Fairtrade cooperatives in the Bolivian rainforest. With the purchase of our organic Brazil nuts you support the cooperatives and you also contribute to the protection of the rainforest, the lungs of our earth. Once in Austria, our modern facilities use a combination of environmentally friendly pressure treatment and spectroscopy to inspect, clean and select the Brazil nuts before they are ground. This is how we guarantee premium quality in every pack. The entire process is done without the use of harmful artificial processing methods. Brazil nuts are a good source of vitamin A, vitamin E and selenium. As a flour, Brazil nut kernels are ideal for baking, for use in desserts or as a high-protein ingredient in smoothies. The flour is vacuum packed. The vacuum packaging ensures a longer shelf life of the product.
Note: Large containers may be delivered in an inliner with a food-safe outer carton.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.