Our organic Austrian brown millet is:
- the unpeeled wild form of millet
- 100% from Austria
- regional and sustainable
- gluten-free (tested internally and externally)
- cleaned and checked several times
- of course vegan
More than just a food!
While regular millet is used exclusively for cooking, baking, etc., brown millet is also used as an enriching ingredient. Because brown millet contains many vital substances that can support our body in a wide variety of places.
- Brown millet contains a particularly large amount of silicon (silicic acid), which is particularly good for the skin, hair, nails, knuckles, cartilage tissue,
- Brown millet is rich in vitamins B1, B2, B6, folic acid, pantothenic acid and niacin,
- Brown millet contains fluorine, phosphorus, iron, magnesium, potassium and zinc,
- Brown millet has a high bioavailability,
- Brown millet is an alkaline-forming grain,
- Brown millet is a protein-rich cereal
- Brown millet contains fiber and regulates our digestion.
Brown millet is one of the healthiest grains in the world and is a gluten-free grain. It can therefore be used on a low-gluten and gluten-free diet if it has been tested for gluten beforehand!
Brown millet should therefore not be missing from a varied diet!1,2
Our organic brown millet is the wild form of millet. The brown millet is not peeled, so all the nutrients, especially those in the peel, are still there. The taste of our brown millet is aromatic and strong at the same time. The grains can be used very easily and in a variety of ways. We test our brown millet for gluten several times.
Our organic brown millet comes exclusively from Austrian organic farmers. We have very close partner relationships with our local farmers. We work closely with you and rely on a very fair cooperation, including a fair price and a fixed purchase guarantee.
The advantages of Austrian brown millet are obvious to us! Short transport routes, intensive promotion and appreciation of local and regional products, support for Austrian farmers and their agriculture and preservation of the diversity of nature.
Due to our strict quality requirements and very close relationships with our farmers, we can guarantee the purity and origin of our brown millet!
Our brown millet creates trust among our customers and consumers.
Our organic brown millet goes through several different cleaning steps after harvesting. During our final multiple cleaning in the laser cleaning system, the grains are checked individually to rule out any foreign contamination. The brown millet is also pressure treated. When it comes to printing, the interaction of pressure and time ensures absolute freedom from pests.
Organic ingredients: gluten-free wild brown millet from AustriaSources:
1 Wikipedia Braunhirse / Millet
2 DEBInet German nutritional advice and information network
Note: Large containers may be delivered in an inliner with a food-safe outer carton.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.