Our organic gluten-free Alpine buckwheat Popps are:
- Gluten free
- very aromatic
- 100% from Austria
- from our own controlled cultivation
- made from repeatedly cleaned and checked buckwheat
- gently produced / popped
The original grain is used like a grain, but it is not a real grain, but a so-called pseudo-grain. In addition, buckwheat does not contain gluten and can therefore be used in a low-gluten and gluten-free diet if it has been tested for gluten beforehand!
- Buckwheat is a valuable source of protein because it contains all 8 essential amino acids.
- Buckwheat is high in fiber and helps our digestion.
- Buckwheat contains lecithin and thus regulates the cholesterol level.
- Buckwheat is rich in B vitamins (niacin B3, B2, B5).
- Buckwheat is rich in iron, zinc, selenium and magnesium.
- Buckwheat has a low glycemic index.
- Buckwheat is easy to digest and is therefore particularly suitable for a light diet.
Buckwheat should therefore not be missing in a varied diet!1,3
Our alpine buckwheat Popps have been carefully produced and tested several times for gluten. The taste is strong, slightly nutty and aromatic. They are very airy and poppy.
Our organic alpine buckwheat Popps come 100% from Austria. Thus, the entire value chain is in our country. From cultivation to cleaning, production and bottling.
We know our farmers personally!
Our organic buckwheat, which we use for our Popps, comes from Austrian organic farmers. We have very close partner relationships with our local farmers. We work closely with you and rely on a very fair cooperation, including a fair price and a fixed purchase guarantee.
The advantages of Austrian buckwheat are obvious to us! Short transport routes, intensive promotion and appreciation of local and regional products, support for Austrian farmers and their agriculture and preservation of the diversity of nature.
Due to our strict quality requirements and very close relationships with our farmers, we can guarantee the purity and origin of our buckwheat!
The Popps are carefully produced in our own gluten-free facility and then immediately packaged so that their full aroma is retained.
Our buckwheat Popps create trust with our customers and consumers.
Organic ingredients: gluten-free alpine buckwheat Popps from AustriaSwell:
1 Wikipedia buckwheat / buckwheat
2 Wikipedia lecithin / lecithin
3 DEBInet German nutrition advice and information network
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.