- 100% from Austria
- from our own controlled cultivation
- cleaned and checked several times
- gently peeled and ground
- very digestible
- pleasantly aromatic
- vegan of course
- They are a valuable source of protein because they contain all 8 essential amino acids.
- They are high in fiber and help our digestion.
- They are rich in B vitamins and strengthen our nerves.
- They are rich in iron, magnesium, zinc and folic acid.
- They contain a low glycemic index.
- They contain a very high antioxidant capacity of 7282 µmol TE (ORAC value = Oxygen Radical Absorption Capacity). By consuming foods rich in antioxidants, the body's defense mechanism can be strengthened and an overproduction of free radicals can be balanced out. An ORAC daily requirement between 5000 and 7000 is recommended.3
Description: Our red lentil flour is a fine flour made from carefully peeled red lentils. Peeling makes the taste milder, and the lentils are more digestible and digestible. The finished flour can be used as an alternative flour ingredient in many of their recipes. It enriches your preparations with the 6 positive properties mentioned above. The lentil flour has an orange color, which sets beautiful color accents especially in dough preparations.
Origin: Our red organic lentils, for our lentil flour, come from Austrian organic farmers. We have very close partner relationships that have allowed us to revive the cultivation of lentils in Austria. We rely on very close cooperation with our local farmers and on very fair cooperation, including a fair price and a fixed purchase guarantee. The advantages of Austrian lens products are obvious to us! Short transport routes, intensive promotion and appreciation of local and regional products, support for Austrian farmers and their agriculture and preservation of the diversity of nature. Due to our strict quality requirements and very close relationships with our farmers, we can guarantee the purity and origin of our lentils! Our lens products create trust with our customers and consumers.
Organic ingredient: finest red lentil flour from AustriaSwell:
1 Wikipedia lenses / lentil
2 DEBInet German nutrition advice and information network
3 ORAC USDA Database
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.