Our organic Austrian white beans are:
- 100% from Austria
- from our own controlled cultivation
- cleaned and checked several times
- laser cleaned
Reawakening of the beans! 1,2
- Beans contain a high protein content.
- Beans contain minerals and vitamins.
- In particular, calcium, magnesium, iron and potassium as well as vitamins B2, B6, C, E, beta-carotene and folic acid are found in significant amounts in beans.
- Beans are high in fiber, which can be particularly useful in preventing colon cancer.
- Beans contain a low glycemic index, which makes all diabetics happy.
- Beans provide more variety on our plate and, thanks to their slow-food properties, bring us closer to our actual body rhythm.
- Beans contain a very high antioxidant capacity of approx. 8400 µmol TE (ORAC value = Oxygen Radical Absorption Capacity).
By consuming foods rich in antioxidants, the defense mechanism in the body can be strengthened and an overproduction of free radicals can be balanced out. An ORAC daily requirement between 5000 and 7000 is recommended.3
Description: Our white beans are very light beans that are very uniform in size and very attractive. Their size is somewhat increased by the necessary soaking. The beans have a low proportion of broken beans and are very clean due to the increased careful cleaning and have a low proportion of book.
Origin: Our organic white beans come from Austrian organic farmers. We have very strong partner relationships that have allowed us to revive the cultivation of beans in Austria. We rely on very close cooperation with our local farmers and on a very fair cooperation, including a fair price and a fixed purchase guarantee.
The advantages of Austrian beans are obvious to us! Short transport routes, intensive promotion and appreciation of local and regional products, support for Austrian farmers and their agriculture and preservation of the diversity of nature.
Due to our strict quality requirements and very close relationships with our farmers, we can guarantee the purity and origin of our beans!
Our beans create trust among our customers and consumers.
Purity: Our organic white beans go through several different cleaning steps after harvesting. During our final multiple cleaning in the laser cleaning system, the beans are checked individually to rule out any foreign contamination. The beans are also pressure treated. When it comes to printing, the interaction of pressure and time ensures absolute freedom from pests.
Organic ingredients: White beans from AustriaSources:
2 DEBInet German nutritional advice and information network
3 ORAC USDA Database
Note: Large containers may be delivered in an inliner with a food-safe outer carton.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.