Where do you send and what are the shipping costs?
We ship within the EU, including Norway and Switzerland. The last three have a minimum order value of € 30.
Our shipping costs depend on the country and purchase value:
- Germany, Austria: € 4.90 | Free shipping from 49 €
- Cyprus, Greece, Malta: please inquire about shipping individually
- The rest of the EU: € 9.90 | Free shipping from 99 €
- Norway, Switzerland: 14.90 € | from 99 €: 4.90 € *
* We take over the customs duties of GLS. In addition, there may be customs duties. The obligations depend on the type of product as well as the origin of the product. If there are customs duties on your order, you will be informed by your local customs office and the fee will be collected once your order arrives in your country.
How long does it take to ship my goods?
Normally your goods will be sent within a few days. Please note that sometimes we first have to order your goods from one of our other warehouses, so that it can take up to 14 days in exceptional cases.
What forms of payment do you offer?
We offer Paypal, Klarna (Sofort and Invoice), all major credit cards and prepayment. When paying in advance, please remember that we will only send the goods after receipt of payment has been booked.